Friday 27 January 2012

Unlikely Style Icon: Courtney Love

While ultimately not fussed on Courtney Love as a person, I absolutely love her personal style.  I love the lashing of red lipstick, the lace, the baby blonde bleach hair, smudged eyeliner and of course I have always majorly crushed on people who have the ability to wear a slip in public without looking like they have just got out of bed.  Although known for championing a very grungy look in the 90’s Miss Love has proved at events such as the Oscars that she can do high fashion, she just chooses not to.  Her are some of my favourite looks.





 




3 comments:

  1. I always think shes so distinctive. I once heard her style described as a Botticelli angel who'd fallen to earth and fallen on hard times. It's that sort of vulnerability and dishevelled look. It really works for her.

    dp

    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya I have chosen to give you the versatile blogger award for more info go too http://theshoppingdiaryy.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!

    XXX,

    WMBG
    wiebkembg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete