Tuesday 24 January 2012

Product Review: Prada Candy




I first became aware of this scent while rushing through the duty free of Mallorca airport.  I spritzed it on my wrists and instantly fell in love with the fresh, floral scent.  However due to our plane leaving any second I had to pass up on purchasing it and all but forgot about it till this Christmas.  On boxing day the Mumma and I headed into town to pick up a few sale bargains off we went into boots where I discovered someone at the till holding the gift set dramatically reduced from £60.00 to £35.00.  I knew there and then that I had to get a bottle but alas there were non to be seen.  I left disgruntled clutching a Calvin Klein “Beauty” gift set that I had bought to console myself but it was no good.  I needed that perfume.  Once home I clicked onto the boots website and luckily there were still a few sets left I entered my card details and waited for it to arrive.  The perfume arrived in a gorgeous art deco style box, which I loved so much I have on display in my room.  The bottle stands pride of place on my dressing table and every morning when I apply the perfume it instently lifts my mood.  *Sigh* Sometimes it just takes the littlest thing to lift your mood xo

No comments:

Post a Comment